Saturday 21 January 2017

Rosie 2/Freja - TBD

Rosie/Freja -        Nov. 26, 2016

Rosie and her daughter Nim came from an owner that was dumping his rats.
They were very unhandled and unsociable but Rosie lived to bite any hand that came near.  She was always more of a Rat's rat but in the end came around when PT took over her elderly body.  Sadly her ending was an awful and disturbing one.  My neutered nakie boy was out with the bed crew, and he had met everyone with no issues before, this time something that Rosie did set him off, and he actually bit her neck and killed her...I was devastated, it was quick but NOT the way I wanted this little old lady to go :(  Gilbert had never shown signs of that type of aggression before, just a general pushiness with others...it was shocking.  Poor Rosie.  I am so very sorry :(

C'mon bring those fingers over here for me  *evil giggle*




No comments:

Post a Comment