Sunday 22 January 2017

Svana - not quite dead yet :P

Svana - Dec. 2013 to March 1, 2017

Svana and her sisters were picked up by Jenny along with a baby boy and a slighter older baby boy, and 4 tiny malnourished orphans that she raised.  The owner was habitual at dumping these poor rats at the Hamilton Animal Control and one of the 5 girls actually escaped in her car, and she found her in the glovebox, so she had to bring her back again.  I agreed to take the 5 little HAC girls who were around 8 weeks old.  They were funny and gorgeous and all had different personalities.

Svana was licky, courageous, sweet and friendly.  She loved her sisters and me equally.  When she got older I started getting the love-edge.  She was always healthy, no respiratory flareups, no lumpies or bumpies.  It seems age will be the taker of my girl.  She's had a lovely long life with many friends and adventures so I cannot be sad for my sweet lady.

At Jenny's comfortable wherever she was :D


Svana baby licks

MY puff!!!



Svana and Saga

Does she look 34 months old to you?
or 37 months?



No comments:

Post a Comment