Friday 3 February 2017

Cordy

December 2014 to February 2nd, 2017

Drove to Owen Sound with Jenny in mid-May, 2015 and picked up agouti rex mom and her daughter Cordelia from Owen Sound breeder that was moving to NS, and getting out of breeding (lied and reopened under Rat Crew Rattery again).  Used as a breeder by another breeder.  

I renamed her Cordy as I already had a Cordelia at the time.  Cordy and her mom were super sweet girls, but nothing crazy special.  Not sure WHY anyone would use them to deliberately breed from, but thankful I got them in my life.  They helped my feral mudroom rats figure out that People Aren't So Bad  :)  Bonnie loooved to run, but Cordy often preferred to hang out with me and cuddle by my neck <3  She was sooo good with newcomers as well.
from left to right, Roo, Ria, Bonnie and Cordy.



No comments:

Post a Comment